Who we are
Instabox is a last-mile delivery company that wants to change the industry using technology. We want to offer our customers a fast and uncomplicated shipping service - all in order to make everyday life easier. We already serve over a million customers in Sweden and are growing fast. We are also expanding quickly in Denmark and Norway and now seek a Site Manager to be able to expand even more in the Helsingborg area and the Nordics as a whole.
What you will be doing
As Site Manager in Helsingborg, you will be responsible for managing our terminal, fleet, and driver operations to ensure outstanding but cost-efficient service delivery. As a leader you empower our employees to effectively carry out their duties, to take responsibility for our business, and develop in their roles. You will also collaborate closely with other managers around Sweden, Norway, and Denmark while reporting to our Regional Manager Nordic South.
As you can tell this is an exciting and wide role, and your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading and delegating the work at the hub
- Managing sorting and driving operations at the terminal to ensure we meet delivery deadlines and without errors
- Managing the scheduling of staff to ensure cost efficiency and staff motivation
- Ensuring the safety of our employees
- Providing a good work environment and managing the budget for the terminal
- Being responsible for the recruitment, retention, and development of staff, including performance reviews
- Making sure that business is conducted according to company standards and policies Fleet
Who you are
We are looking for an operations leader with experience of managing a team of 20-60 people, looking to grow in their career. In order to succeed in this role we envision you to be:
- A fast learner and ambitious
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace
- Proven experience handling staff issues, taking care of teams, developing staff skills and a strong leader
- A good understanding of IT systems Good business acumen and strategic thinking
- Enjoy being hands-on
- Able to communicate effectively in both Swedish and English
- And while experience within the logistics/transport sector would help you hit the ground running it is not a requirement for this role
What we offer
The chance to be part of something truly amazing. We can promise you that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skillset, and have the opportunity to work with truly amazing and smart colleagues. The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer working here today and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, benefits, etc. but we’ll get to that in due time!