Who we are
Over the course of the past six years we have grown to a business of over 1,500 Instaboxers united by a single purpose: Providing the smoothest shipping experience known to man. We want to change the industry and not only be a part of the future, but to drive development towards it in a sustainable way. It should be easy to shop online and therefore we offer our customers a fast and smooth shipping service – all in order to make everyday life easier. We allow our customers to shop from any of our e-commerce partners and pick up their products in one of our conveniently located Instaboxes, alternatively we offer home delivery if that's their preference. We’re really fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business.
So far our journey has taken us from Sweden to the rest of Scandinavia and parts of continental Europe, but we have no plans on stopping anytime soon. We're now looking for a Senior UX Designer within our Product function, and hopefully that is where you come in!
What you will be doing:
As a UX specialist, you will be joining the Product team to help improve all our operational software tools, used daily by hundreds (soon to be thousands) of couriers, route planners, operations managers, customer service agents etc. You will be responsible for developing and improving the user experience of our internal systems such as native mobile apps, web applications and widgets used in third-party systems. To achieve the improvements needed, you will collaborate closely with our software developers to come up with innovative solutions that help deliver the best possible experience. You will also be expected to be heavily involved with our users – since they're also your colleagues, just give them a call or simply go talk to them!
In this role, you will also be expected to interact cross-functionally with a variety of teams, so excellent personal communication skills in a matrixed environment are key.
Specifically, your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Being responsible for UX development and improvement throughout our vast flora and fauna of operational applications, including driver applications, route software, sorting software, etc.
- Mapping and improving user journeys, designing better user flows, drawing out improved flows through wireframing and other appropriate methods
- Using market analysis, metrics, behavioral data, user feedback, and usability findings in your work
- Engaging with product managers and developers to ensure we are building the correct solutions that address user needs and improve operational flows
Who you are:
We assume you have at least a bachelor's degree or the equivalent in a relevant field, but most importantly, we expect you to have
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience design
- An understanding of user centered design methodology, UX principles and product development roles and processes
- A passion for improving the work tools of thousands of people, not just making work more efficient but also turning it into a better experience
- The ability to adapt to change, solve problems and create solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to juggle multiple assignments concurrently
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude
We offer you the chance to be part of one of the most exciting journeys of any company currently operating in Europe (we might be biased in this statement). Your work will, from the very beginning, have a tangible impact on the way that we operate and we promise you that you will have the opportunity to utilize every tool in your toolkit and work with talented and ambitious people who strive for excellence and never settle for “good enough”. The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer today and believe us when we say that we are just getting started. Then there is the engaging culture, centrally located office, other benefits and so much more. But we will get to that in due time. We really can’t wait to meet you.