Who we are
Over the course of the past five years we have grown to a business of over 1,500 Instaboxers united by a single purpose; providing the smoothest shipping experience known to man. We want to change the industry and not only be a part of the future, but to drive development towards it in a sustainable way. It should be easy to shop online and therefore we offer our customers a fast and smooth shipping service - all in order to make everyday life easier. We allow our customers to shop from any of our e-commerce partners and pick up their products in one of our conveniently located Instaboxes. We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. So far our journey has taken us from Sweden to the rest of Scandinavia and parts of continental Europe, but we have no plans on stopping anytime soon.
We're now looking for a Facility Manager and hopefully, that is where you come in!
What you will be doing
Taking ownership of terminal/coverage expansion projects from facility prospection through managing negotiations, setting up framework and agreements and leading building/relocations projects. You will maintain relationships with landlords to provide the flexibility we need, manage terminal rollout process and requirements framework for our production facilities to efficiently support our logistics footprint growth (this includes planning of long-term terminal network and calculating required footprint within budget).
You will also-
Manage facilities overall budget, evaluating and ensuring terminal operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness, assessing renting/leasing/buying opportunities
Support Regional Managers to optimize space utilization within existing terminals when required
Support on terminal setup with appropriate internet, sorting infrastructure, parking, fuelling/charging infrastructure from day one
Provide great places to work for our employees by ensuring excellent facilities for staff and operational requirements
Ensuring that facilities meet local regulations and environmental, health and security standards
Who you are
- +5 years’ experience in facility/property/asset management
- +5 years’ overall industry experience, ideally within logistics or construction, managing agreements negotiations, prospection, building projects and security/work environment
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills to engage with external property owners and internal stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Swedish, Danish, Norwegian is a plus
- We see that you are structured and organized as you will run several projects simultaneously
- Analytical, comfortable either using analysis generated by others or generated yourself in Excel/GoogleSheets
- Commercial awareness and strategic thinking skills but also detail oriented, with ability to zoom in and out
- Results driven with bias towards action
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Extra awesome if you have been part of a fast-moving company. Thriving in an environment where priorities, focus and fundamentals change rapidly, and keeping moving forward toward the goals
What we offer
The chance to be part of something truly amazing. We can promise you that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and have the opportunity to work with truly amazing and smart colleagues. The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer working here today and we are just getting started.
Then there is the compensation package, benefits, etc. but we’ll get to that in due time!