Over the course of the past six years, we’ve grown into a business of over 2000+ Instaboxers united by a single purpose; providing an uncomplicated shipping service - all in order to make everyday life easier. We want to change the industry and not only be a part of the future, but to drive development towards it. It should be easy to shop online, and therefore we offer millions of customers across Europe a hassle-free and fossil-free shipping experience.
We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. So far our journey has taken us from Sweden to the rest of Scandinavia and parts of continental Europe, but we have no plans on stopping anytime soon. As we continue to expand, the complexity of Instabox grows in parallel, and hopefully, this is where you come in!
About the role
- Design Systems
- Automated testing
Our teams work with clear mission statements and well-defined scopes and accountability. That being said, we often change priorities quickly and a flexible mindset and willingness to develop your skillset beyond the obvious will be invaluable traits for anyone joining us. Instabox strongly believes in the Backend-for-Frontend pattern, giving you the opportunity to be part of designing the endpoints that your client code will be interfacing with, and a chance for the curious to learn Node.js.
We value people who are eager to learn and regardless of whether you’ve worked as a consultant or at a product company, you’re the kind of developer who realizes that in order to build user interfaces that are loved by users, you need to stay ahead of the curve and try new things. Beyond the obvious we would like to see evidence of the following when reviewing your profile;
- +3 years experience in a Frontend role working with React and Typescript
- Previous experience in developing data-oriented frontend applications.
- It's an advantage if you have a BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related discipline
- A soft spot for (great) UX and making things easy for the user
- Git experience - we know, we know, but we had to include it…
- Experience writing accessible and semantic markup
- A track record of writing clear and testable code
- Experience with automated testing
- Exposure to CMS and localization tools is a huge bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
A role at the very center of what makes Instabox, Instabox. Your work will have a tangible impact on the way that we operate and we promise you that you’ll be challenged, pushed to develop your skillset, and have the opportunity to work with talented and ambitious people who strive for excellence and never settle for “good enough”. The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer working here today and we’re just getting started. Then there’s the engaging culture, centrally located office, compensation package and so much more, but we’ll get to that in due time.