Instabox is a growing tech startup that wants to change the logistics industry. We deliver your parcel to one of our smart boxes, seven days a week, as it should be. You pick it up with a pin code, without ever having to spend a second waiting in line.
We started in 2015 with the first line of code written in a small basement in Stockholm. Today, we can proudly say that we still write our own code and that we now have over +350 smart boxes across the country.
We break new ground on a daily basis and our users keep getting amazed by our fast and convenient express deliveries.
In order to continue to innovate with speed and confidence as we and our systems grow, we are now looking to level up our automated quality assurance.
As our first Testing and Reliability Engineer, you will be working to eliminate unreliable and time-consuming manual testing, while improving the overall reliability of our systems. The main focus of the role will be creating a long-term strategy for quality assurance, with a focus on automation and continuous integration.
- Develop automated test frameworks that will set quality standards for our development process.
- Measure and improve the performance and efficiency of our engineering infrastructure and systems.
- Manage and improve our continuous integration pipelines.
- Improve testing infrastructure with accountability and scalability in mind.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a software engineer who enjoys testing, automation, performance, build and release and developing high quality software.
- You have experience incrementally improving the testability of services. Perhaps you have previously been part of a startup growth journey.
- When you see a time-consuming and error prone manual process, you are itching to automate.
- You are comfortable programming in one or more of:
- You know that quality assurance and ensuring reliability goes beyond just unit testing.
- You enjoy mentoring and helping others.
- You are self-directed and focused on delivering results.
You will be a part of our expanding Tech and Product Development team, currently consisting of 18 developers, designers and Product Managers and you will report directly to CTO.
As Instabox is a fast-moving company, you should like to learn new things and not be afraid of exploring new areas. Working for a startup company, you should be comfortable in a flexible and fast-paced organization.
We offer you
Working at Instabox means that you are involved in developing something completely new that changes e-commerce. If you want an opportunity to influence and develop a company in an early stage while becoming an expert on what you think is fun - then Instabox is a company for you!
You will work closely with our Developers who are all passionate about building our products. Our Tech Department is located at Medborgarplatsen where you will sit together with other driven Developers. This is a full-time position and you will have flexible working hours. We are interviewing continuously with the aim to fill the position as soon as possible. If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager Amanda Rietz, email@example.com. If you have a Github account - feel free to attach the link to your profile in your application!