Tech - Stockholm Office
Instabox is a growing tech startup that wants to change the logistics industry. We deliver your parcel to one of our smart lockers, seven days a week, as it should be. You pick it up with a pin code, without ever having to spend a second waiting in line.
We break new ground on a daily basis and our users keep getting amazed by our fast and convenient express deliveries. Since we are developing our own technology we can control everything from architecture to technology choices.
This is a new position at Instabox for someone who is excited about electronics and industrial engineering. As we are scaling up and want to go to thousands of lockers and to hundreds of thousands of packages per day, we are looking for someone who can increase our efficiency and work hands on with improving our hardware and processes.
- Have a high degree of autonomy in how to achieve our goals.
- Evaluate electronic circuitry and provide technical feedback for root cause investigations and supplier designs in progress.
- Interface with our hardware suppliers and handle purchasing
- Review supplier PCBA layout and physical PCBs and electronics and surface issues, design and quality.
- Evaluate design solutions as well as perform electronics functional tests.
- Prototype and develop new hardware to support our growing needs, including:
- Increasing the throughput of our package sorting processes
- Improving our locker design
- Support our industrial automation needs
What we are looking for
- You most likely have a university education in Industrial or Electrical Engineering, or another relevant field.
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- You are an independent self-starter.
- You are familiar with electronics testing and design flow.
- You are familiar with the QA and QC process for electrical components.
- You have experience with or are interested in industrial automation.
As this is a new role within the company, you will be expected to set the direction for how the company develops further in this area. We are open to crazy ideas from creative minds.
As Instabox is a fast-moving company, you should like to learn new things and not be afraid of exploring new areas. Working for a startup company, you should be comfortable in a flexible and fast-paced organization.
We offer you
Working at Instabox means that you are involved in developing something completely new that changes e-commerce. If you want an opportunity to influence and develop a company in an early stage while becoming an expert on what you think is fun - then Instabox is a company for you!
You will work closely with our Developers who are all passionate about building our products. Our Tech Department is located at Medborgarplatsen where you will sit together with other driven Developers. This is a full-time position and you will have flexible working hours. We are interviewing continuously with the aim to fill the position as soon as possible. If you have a Github account - feel free to attach the link to your profile in your application!