Instabox is a growing tech scaleup that wants to change the logistics industry. We deliver your parcel to one of our smart boxes, seven days a week, as it should be. You pick it up with a pin code, without ever having to spend a second waiting in line.
We started in 2015 with the first line of code written in a small basement in Stockholm. Today, we can proudly say that we still write our own code and that we now have over 400 smart boxes across the country.
Oh, and did we mention that our users are super-mega-extra-happy? No joke!
We break new ground on a daily basis and our users keep getting amazed by our fast and convenient express deliveries. To facilitate our future growth, we are now looking to strengthen our Business Intelligence team. If you want to play a pivotal role in our future journey, this is the job for you!
As an BI Analyst, you will participate in our work of building a sound base for making data-driven strategic and operational decisions. You will be a part of our Business Intelligence team, helping to define and realize our key metrics, as well as setting up our central dashboards and reports. You will also initiate and conduct a variety of analyses needed to further improve our business model and to capture market opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help break business objectives into key metrics. Participate in the work of breaking KPIs into metrics, defining input requirements/adjustments/scope, measure frequency etc. to correctly but also pragmatically measure our business.
- Build dashboards and key reports that accurately reflect our business metrics, and make these accessible to the relevant parts of the organization.
- Apply an iterative workmode and leverage existing BI tools to ensure high speed to clarity in a high-paced environment.
- Help specify requirements for our data management team to ensure our master data enables us to correctly measure and analyze our operations.
- Support the business with a variety of (ad hoc) analyses and reports to help guide business decisions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an analytical, result-oriented and positive person who gets motivated by helping to build the business intelligence capacity in a fast-moving environment. You are used to extracting and analyzing data from multiple data sources, and to build data visualizations that provide clear insights. We believe that you are great at cutting through complexity, and to design analytical approaches that are pragmatic and fast, yet accurate and scalable. You pair an excellent analytical ability with a strong business sense, which means you can quickly draw conclusions from, and understand implications of the analyses you conduct. We also believe you set a very high bar for the quality of the data, analyses and reports that you own, meaning that you apply a work mode of continuously evaluating the data and analytical approach to build assurance in the outcomes. We are looking for a collaborative and fun team member with high intellectual curiosity and a caring and honest approach to others.
What you will need:
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other relevant fields.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience in Business Intelligence, Business Development and/or Analytics.
- Extensive experience with one or several BI Tools such as SQL, Python, Tableau/Qlikview/PowerBI etc.
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail, while managing competing objectives, and meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- A strong ownership of the quality of the reports. A habit of validating data and sanity checking results, and to surface and proactively take action to improve data quality, key assumptions, analytical approach etc.
- Aptitude for understanding business implications of the metrics.
We offer you
Working at Instabox means that you are involved in developing something completely new that changes e-commerce. If you want an opportunity to influence and develop a growing company in an early stage, then Instabox and this role are for you! You will work closely with the Head of Business Intelligence from our office at Medborgarplatsen. We are interviewing continuously with the aim of filling the position as soon as possible.